PLEASE NOTE: GUARANTEED REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS BY INVITATION ONLY. IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN INVITED BUT WOULD LIKE TO APPLY, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.
You are invited as an Official Blogger for Second Life’s newest exclusive event: The 25-for-25 Event, presented by [free bird] and Seraphim!
The 25-for-25 Event has been designed as a monthly promotional opportunity for Designers to release new items to their main store–in a big way!
How it works:
- 25 Designers will be given an Exclusive Display Stall and Vendors for their items. Designers will set up at their main store, just like they would at an off-site event.
- Sales will open on the vendors at 12:01AM SLT on the 25th.
- Sales will close on the vendors at 1:00AM SLT on the 26th.
- Items will be priced for the Event at 25L to 100L, and may include single items or gachas.
♦♦♦ BLOGGER REQUIREMENTS – PLEASE READ!!!! ♦♦♦
1. Only accepted bloggers may participate in this event.
2. Registered Bloggers MUST post The 25-for-25 Press Release on their blog BEFORE 12:01AM SLT on the 25th to help generate press for this event. Only Bloggers who follow this requirement will be given access to the Event Items.
3. Bloggers must post at least once featuring at least THREE items from this event BY the end of each month! We realize a one day event may be hard to fit into your schedule, however you will still be responsible for blogging the items as an in-store release after the Event is over.
4. Bloggers will be invited to the 25-for-25 In-World group and be given access to notices to share their Event posts through the end of the month. This is optional, but we know the Designers would love to see your work.
5. We will ask Designers to have blogger items ready by the 23rd, and to leave them up through the Event. Bloggers will need to visit each main store to collect their items.
* It is important to note that designer participation in blogger items is highly encouraged, but its not required.
NOTE! THE MAY ROUND HAS CLOSED FOR BLOGGER APPLICATIONS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BLOG THIS EVENT FOR JUNE, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW: